The Libertarian Party of Iowa (LPIA) State Convention will reconvene on June 9th, 2018 at 12:00pm at DMACC, Newton Campus, Room 118. Congressional District Conventions will also reconvene at the same location, time and date.
This is a reconvene of the party business portion of the state convention, post-primary election. The purpose is to nominate and select statewide and congressional district wide candidates for the general election ballot vacancies.
District Convention business as follows:
- U.S. Congressional nomination and selection, District 1
- U.S. Congressional nomination and selection, District 2
State Convention business as follows:
- Lieutenant Governor nomination and selection
- Secretary of State nomination and selection
- Secretary of Agriculture nomination and selection
- Attorney General nomination and selection
All District/State Delegates are invited to return and conduct this important business that will decide the future of the LPIA general election ballot. This is an open meeting and all Libertarians and observers are welcome, however only credentialed delegates may vote in any nominating elections. There is no convention fee for delegates or observers.
600 N 2nd Ave W A, Newton, IA 50208
If you are a potential candidate for any of these ballot vacancies, please reach out via email or phone for candidate convention information: email@example.com or 515-314-5809