The 2019 LPIA State Convention is right around the corner! For early registrants we are offering a package deal that is 20% off of pricing for our presale until end of February!
Alex Merced, Libertarian National Committee Vice Chairman
Current line up:
03/29/19: LPIA Annual Convention Social and Networking Event
03/30/19: LPIA State Convention
- Alex Merced – Keynote speaker, Libertarian National Committee Vice Chairman
- Jake Porter – LPIA gubernatorial candidate
- John Philips Jr. – LNC District 6 Representative and declared 2020 VP candidate, John will discuss the state of the district and what the national party is doing to better support affiliates and campaigns.
- Cara Schulz – National Party Candidate Recruiting Specialist, she will lead candidate/activist training on how to effectively plan and help with local campaigns.
- Chris Ingstad – President, Iowans for Tax Relief
- Marco Battaglia – LPIA Attorney General candidate
- Nick Taiber, Ryan Ketelsen and Nathan Gentry – Local elected official panel, will focus on how Libertarians can get elected to city office and impact policy in their own communities.
Further Convention Details will we updated as event solidifies! Be sure to register before March 1st, after which ticket prices lose discount and move toward full price!
***If registering multiple people, must purchase ticket one at a time due to functionality limitation, please register additional people under their name***